Cattle 4 Sale
Shows & Links
|Appearance, Disposition and Handling
- True miniature cattle (no Dwarfism gene)
- Naturally polled and black in color
- Inquisitive and docile in nature
- History of easy calving
- Birth weight 35-50 lbs.
- Mature cow 650-800 lbs.-approximately 39'' at shoulder.
- Mature bull 880-1100 lbs.-approximately 42'' at shoulder
- Market steers 700-800 lbs.
Ceilagh & Laurie
|Adaptability and Production|
- Can be finished entirely on grass or a short period on grain feeding.
- Requires no expensive equipment beyond regular farming ventures.
- Bulls are muscular, virile with a strong libido.
- Lowline Beef dresses out to 65-75% of hanging weight.
- Suitable for a wide range of climates and forage conditions.
Adeline & Danniel
|Fits Today's Lifestyle|
- Lowline Beef provides a smaller, leaner, higher quality, flavorful cut of beef.
- Lowlines have well-marbled meat- averaging only 7mm of fat.
- Organically, naturally finished beef product.
- Ideal size for home freezers.
Lowline sporting a good winter coat!
Lowline Cattle - 2007-2018
Site Managed By Ms Marianne